Senior ASP.Net Developer
- Post Date:August 16, 2023
- Apply Before: August 21, 2025
- Views 750
- Experience 5 Years+INDUSTRY IT Services
- ASP.NET MVC using C# (MANDATORY REQUIREMENT)
- Telerik UI for MVC (MANDATORY REQUIREMENT)
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server
- Marketing automation using HubSpot.
- Git Source Control
- Web API Web Services (XML/JSON)
- B. Tech, B. E., B. Sc.
- Candidate must have sound analytical skills & a structured,
methodical coding style.
- Candidate’s ability to adjust schedules to meet deadlines will be
- Candidate must be self-motivated and take responsibilities for his/her
- Experience working in a team-oriented, managed and collaborative
- Experience with source control, issue tracking and project
- Candidates with English as medium of education at school and college
level will be preferred
- Candidates in senior positions will be preferred
Salary & Benefits
- As per Industry standards
- Medical Insurance cover for self, spouse and two children up to Rs.
300,000 per annum.
- Training and certification
- Medical insurance for self, spouse, and children
- Weekends off
- Flexible public holidays
- Flexible work hours
- Leaves and holidays
- Loyalty bonus program
- Employee Referral Bonus
All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race,
creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, or marital status.
"*" indicates required fields