- Post Date:August 16, 2023
- Apply Before: August 21, 2025
- Views 753
- Experience 4 Years+INDUSTRY IT Services
eWay Corp is a leading provider of website design/development, content management, software development, eCommerce portal, and cloud infrastructure solutions to Private and Public Sector customers primarily in the United States. We are looking to add Proposal Writer to our growing team that creates winning sales proposals targeted at government, non-profit, B2B customers, and higher education customers.
This is a technical writing position for RFP/RFI responses for website development, software & app development proposals and the candidate will not be required to perform any bid management or pre-sales activities. Candidate will be asked to write & submit a proposal based on the requirements to qualify for this position.
- Understanding RFP/RFI requirements and defining project scope to the level of detail required.
- Writing and proofreading Proposals / Responses, ensuring all requirements are met.
- Interfacing with the marketing team for inputs for visual assets.
- Interfacing with sales and delivery teams for inputs on technical aspects of the projects, such as estimations and technical copy.
- Ensuring all deadlines related to the proposal submission are committed to the calendar, and the proposal is submitted in advance.
- Analyze winning proposals and use the feedback to improve the quality of proposal writing to keep it competitive.
Technical Writing Skills
The candidate must have a mastery of technical writing in the American English language. Excellent spelling, punctuation, grammar count, and the ability to write succinctly and boil complex ideas down into simple explanations.
Candidate needs to understand the target audience and creatively explain ideas in a way that will be appealing and influence buyers to shortlist us the preferred vendor.
Proposals are often on strict deadlines. Being able to write well with deadlines in mind is critical.
Candidates often work on many projects at once. Staying organized is crucial to being successful in this role.
Candidate must have strong research skills to understand the potential client as well as the specific services we’ll provide (especially if the writer does not have a technical background).
Communication is key. Writer must be able to communicate and collaborate with the team to make sure they stay on top of their responsibilities and are able to ask questions when needed.
Since we usually submit several Proposals at a time, it’s important for the proposal writer to keep track of pending proposals (including what stage they’re at in the process), submitted proposals, lost proposals, and which proposals we won.
Skills & Requirements
- Applicants must have 3 years previous experience as a content writer.
- Graduate and High School with English as medium of education.
- High level of fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Ability to speak to and interact with stakeholders in the US.
- Ability to read and understand complex technical requirements.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Benefits & Perks
- Remote & Hybrid Work Model
- Flexible Public Holidays & Leaves
- Flexible Work Hours
- Skill Development, Training & Certification
- Sodexo Meal Coupons*
- National Pension Scheme*
- Employee Provident Fund
- Weekends Off
- Loyalty Bonus Program
"*" indicates required fields