- Post Date:August 16, 2023
- Apply Before: August 21, 2025
- Views 776
- Experience 3 Years+INDUSTRY IT Services
eWay Corp provides CMS and eCommerce Marketplace solutions to customers in North America, LATAM and Asia. Our partnerships with Adobe, BigCommerce, AWS allow us to leverage enterprise scale solutions to solve complex problems for our customers.
We believe that happy employees make happy clients. We provide a growth-focused work environment that allows staff to get certified, learn on the job and build skills. Our core values of mutual respect, diversity, and inclusion create transparency in our organization where everyone is heard, treated equally, and respected for what they can achieve rather than based on age and seniority.
If you are the kind of person that enjoys solving problems, goes above and beyond what is expected and wants to make a difference, then join us so we can create value together.
We are looking for a skilled Linux Administrator .
- Proficiency in Systems Administration in Linux- distributions (Installation, Configuration, Upgrading & Maintenance).
- Day-to-day tasks include troubleshooting Linux Systems.
- Deploying, Configuring and maintaining Linux servers in AWS infrastructure (EC2, ELB, EFS, Route53, RDS).
- Installation of SSL in various hosting environments.
- Knowledge of DNS & Handling Firewall policies.
- Experience with web servers (Apache, Nginx), databases (MySQL, Mondodb, Postgres), Configuring Scripting languages (PHP, Python, Node) for running web applications.
- Performing regular backup and restoration from cloud and other hosting environments.
- Responds to alerts & notifications.
- Performs monitoring, troubleshooting and maintenance of Linux servers.
- Experience analyzing, troubleshooting, and providing solutions for technical issues.
- Experience with ticketing/task management solution.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with Windows, basic SQL skills, word press, PHP application would be added advantages.
- Understanding of AWS, DevOps, CI/CD,GIT would be added advantages.
Skills & Requirments
- Sound networking fundamentals. Should have experience on performing network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common problems.
- Experience with Linux Shell/Windows PowerShell.
- Ability to work independently to design, setup, maintain servers, services, protocols and monitor them.
- Strong skills with bare metal server provisioning with manual configurations.
- Ability to understand, implement design considerations such as scalability, performance, redundancy, backup and automation.
- Responsible for information security across the infrastructure.
- Ability to work with different departments on the projects assigned.
- Proactive and self-motivated. Ability to independently look for solutions.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and flexible hours.
- Ability to work in night shifts on rotation .
- Should be available on call 24/7 in case of emergency.
Benefits & Perks
- Remote & Hybrid Work Model
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible Public Holidays & Leaves
- Flexible Work Hours
- Skill Development, Training & Certification
- Sodexo Meal Coupons*
- National Pension Scheme*
- Employee Provident Fund
- Weekends Off
- Loyalty Bonus Program
"*" indicates required fields