Digital Marketing Executive
- Post Date:August 17, 2023
- Apply Before: August 21, 2025
- Views 1887
- Experience Less than 1 YearINDUSTRY IT Services
eWay Corp is a leading provider of website design/development, content management, cloud infrastructure solutions to Public & Private Sector customers primarily in the United States.
- Plan and execute digital marketing & PPC campaigns across platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn, and other social media channels.
- Monitor and analyze website traffic, user behavior, and campaign performance using tools like Google Analytics (GA4).
- Stay updated on industry trends and emerging digital marketing technologies.
- Assist in the development of marketing reports and dashboards to track KPIs and ROI.
- Basic Knowledge of Google ads, Google Tag Manager, Google Merchant Center, Google Analytics (GA4).
Skills & Requirements
- A minimum of 6 months to 1 year of experience in digital marketing.
- An MBA or equivalent degree in Digital Marketing or a related field with Tier-1 & 2 colleges.
- Mandatory certification on Google Ads and Google Analytics.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing concepts, including SEO, SEM, social media marketing, email marketing, and content marketing.
- Proficiency in using digital marketing tools and platforms, such as Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, and email marketing software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data and draw actionable insights.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- MBA in Marketing/Digital Marketing.
- Any Graduate.
- Candidates with English as medium of education at school and college level will be preferred.
- Experience working with IT Services Industry.
Benefits & Perks
- Career Development, Training & certification assistance.
- Medical insurance cover for self, spouse, and children.
- Provident Fund.
- Paid Time off (Maternity, Sick days, Holidays and Earned Leave).
- Weekends off.
- Flexible work hours and public holidays.
- Loyalty bonus.
All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, or marital status.
"*" indicates required fields